A smash and grab incident usually plays on the element of speed and surprise and involves smashing through the window and grabbing something of value.
Crime is unfortunate reality and requires measures to safeguard yourself and your loved ones, smash and grab instances are among the most common and startling these acts of crime.
Ways to prevent smash and grab
- Always keep all doors locked
- Do not leave your handbag cell phone or anything of value in plain sight
- Fit your window with protective smash and grab safety film
- If it’s late at night slow down well in advance so that the light changes green by the time you reach the intersection
- Always be conscious of your surroundings and remain alert when coming to an intersection or stopping your vehicle.
Protective safety film is pasted on vehicle windows to help prevent smash and grab incidents. The protective film is usually tinted so that no one can see into the car, while also preventing the windows from shattering while the glass breaks the film holds the pieces in places with further protects you from broken glass.
Smash and grab film benefits
- Protect occupants – in an accident situation smash and grab film holds broken glass in one place and shields occupants from dangerous flying glass shards and intruding debris
- Protect your valuables – smash and grab tinting is the best defense against smash and grab attack, smash and grab film is like an invisible barrier that shows access to the vehicle which creates more noise and gives you more time to escape
Eagle Glass window tinting allows you to secure your windows and you can experience a more comfortable drive, we are known for quality, color stability, and durable scratch-resistant coating